Event Planning Resources
St. Joseph Parish is blessed to have committee and dedicated parishioners who help plan, organize, and provide unique social and liturgical events at our parish. In order to help them facilitate these events, we have provided all necessary forms and information on this page.
If you are unable to find the information or forms you are looking for, please contact the Parish Office at [email protected] or 989-787-3440.
The Event Planning Guide contains all the policies and procedures as they relate to hosting events with St. Joseph Parish. Please take time to review this guide as it relates to your event.
The following forms may be needed for your event.
Requesting your event
Safety and Precaution
- Standards of Ministerial Behavior
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Volunteer Driver Information Sheet
- Virtus- Protecting God’s Children
- Certificate of Liability Insurance Request Form